Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Some older stuff (with new mockery on the way!)

In order to get the Lampooniverse started out on the right foot (and that is a foot clad in a steel toed boot of ridicule), I did a lazy, lazy thing and reposted two previous blog entries where the Universe is 1) directly mocked or 2) contained an item worth mocking. One is "Headline: Headcase" (the only post to receive two, count 'em two, comments from people telling me that they thought it was the funniest one I've ever written and want to see more of them) and the other is "Having the Crime of My Life," something about the Police Beat section of the Daily Universe.

Maybe it's my warm, nuturing Italio-American heritage, but I just can't let someone go through the effort of coming to the website and then turn them away hungry. So belly up to the funny.

Rest assure, new Daily Universe sass is coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home